An awesome opportunities have become available in our Greater Springfield Office and Brassall Office for enthusiastic Property Managers. Our Agency is fast growing and we are seeking motivated team members who are committed to building a successful career in Real Estate.
The positions are full-time and primarily Monday to Friday, managing an established portfolio of properties. The position requires the person to have the ability to work autonomously, be a team member and show initiative with a high level of detail. There are fully maintained company vehicles supplied and the Company offers support and training and opportunity to grow in your Real Estate career.
- Assistant Property Manager
- Assistant Leasing Agent
- Property Manager
- Senior Property Manager
The Successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, punctual and mature minded
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, always looking to work efficiently and effectively.
- Enjoy leading by example, working together to ensure that everyone is succeeding in their roles.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of 120+ properties
- Team management
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Conducting open inspections, and performing incoming, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Overseeing rental arrears control
- Conduct Entry Reports and Exit Reports to detail
- Attending to tribunal applications and hearings
- Liaising on insurance matters
- Performing rental application reviews and sign up processes to suitable tenants
- Managing repairs and maintenance of rental properties
- Invoicing pertaining to the portfolio
- Preparing lease agreements
- Conducting general administrative duties required for the role
You will need:
- Current certificate of registration
- Current drivers license
- Solid communication skills
- Experience in Console Cloud & Inspect Real
- Desire and capacity to build solid client relationships
- Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
- Professional presentation
- Up to 2 years property management experience preferred
If you fit the criteria above and are ready to join a successful and passionate team, please forward your resume for a confidential discussion in relation to this position.
Successful applicants only will be contacted