This beautifully presented 2 storey, 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bathroom, 2 living area AND 2 car garage house situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in Springfield Lakes, just feels like home.
All 3 bedrooms offer ceiling fans and air conditioning. Built in robes to 2 of the bedrooms with the master bedroom a walk-in robe and ensuite.
As you enter the property, you start on the lower level of the house and are greeted with 2.7m ceilings and light and airy living and dining spaces, and a well-appointed, newly renovated kitchen with gas cooking and a walk-in pantry.
Continue on to the patio and private garden with extended decking and seating for easy entertaining guests. Then for easy clean up there is a VAC Maid. The large laundry room and a powder room are also on this level.
Upstairs are the 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2nd living area and balcony off the living area and master bedroom to take in the mountain views.
This property offers loads of storage throughout even a garden shed with roller door attached to the back of the house. Air conditioning throughout and gas heating for cosy winter evenings and the feeling of being home.
A must see to really visualise the amount of inclusions in this home.
Property beautiful home Features:
- 3 bedrooms with built in robes
- Walk-in robe and ensuite to the master
- New carpets to the upper level of the house
- 2 fully tiled bathrooms plus extra toilet
- 2 car garage plus another storage garage attached to the back of the house
- 2 living areas
- Air con, gas heating & ceiling fans
- Natural wood floor boards on the lower level
- Neutral hues throughout for you to add your own personal touches
- 4 burner gas cooktop and walk-in pantry
- Security Screens throughout
- Fireplace with mantel
- Views of the mountains from the balcony
- Lovely low maintenance gardens that give a cosy feel to the outside areas
- Large glass sliding door out to patio
- Covered & tiled patio area
- Private backyard with high fences
- Quarterly Rates: $538.45
- Close to schools, public transport and amenities
Call Chevy Sukkar for an opportunity to secure this lovely home on a quiet street in a well sought after location
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
Would you like some more information on this property, or maybe like to book an inspection?