This newly renovated, high-set home offers a generous lounge, three well-sized bedrooms, main with a small room off the side which can be used as a nursery or WIR!
- Three bedrooms, ceiling fans in two rooms
- Renovated bathroom with separate shower & toilet
- Stainless steel kitchen
- Open plan living/dining area
- Fresh paint
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Lock up storage downstairs!
- Fully fenced 809m2 yard
- Rear yard access
- Central location close to Ipswich CBD
- Close to schools, shops, public transport and highway
- Water charges apply
Close proximity to shopping centres, parks, restaurants, gym, clubs, schools, and access to the Warrego Highway!
Register your details today, this property won't last!
'Book An Inspection Time'.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
River City Real Estate Sales Pty Ltd
Brassall Shopping Centre 37/68 Hunter Street Brassall Qld 4305
Phone: 07 3813 0077
Property ID: 9804878
Land Size: 809m2
Building Size: 0m2
Would you like some more information on this property, or maybe like to book an inspection?