This well presented and low maintenance terrace home is perfect for an executive couple or small family looking for a property in close proximity to nearby amenities in a booming area.
The modern home is less than 2 years old and features the following:
· Open plan lounge and dining area, complete with air-conditioning and direct access to the alfresco area
· Stylish kitchen with gas cook top, oven, rangehood and dishwasher + built-in pantry and over head and under bench cupboards
· Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes + the master with air-conditioning
· Modern bathroom with extra large shower
Being an ideal corner block, the yard space here is the biggest of the neighbouring terrace homes and actually has not one, but two separated grassed areas! Fully fenced, the block is privately tucked away from the street.
Other items to note include:
· 1 x garage space + 1 x off-street car parking space
· Security screens and doors throughout
· Walk to the infamous "Rocket Ship" park/playground
· Within catchments for Ripley Valley State School, Ripley Valley State Secondary School and Bremer State High School
· 15 minutes to Ipswich's CBD
· 40 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
· 15 minutes to RAAF Base Amberley
· 5 minutes to Ripley Town Centre
· 5 minutes to the Ripley Schools
Ripley is a family-oriented suburb in the South of Ipswich. Located just off the Cunningham Highway, the Ecco Ripley Estate is quickly becoming one of the most popular locations in Ipswich. With cafes and restaurants within close proximity yet still situated away from the hustle and bustle, this is the perfect Suburb for any young family.
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
River City Real Estate Sales Pty Ltd
Brassall Shopping Centre 37/68 Hunter Street Brassall Qld 4305
Phone: 07 3813 0077
Property ID: 10900379
Land Size: 168m2
Building Size: 0m2
Would you like some more information on this property, or maybe like to book an inspection?